Vallier - Mac n' Cheese

Leave a Comment

I heard a whisper that one of the top Mac n' Cheese dishes was served just around the corner from work. Next step? Locate said restaurant and stuff my face with Mac n' Cheese.

Vallier have loads of lunch treats on the menu from bison burgers to salmon tartar. It's a great little spot for lunch, I've never had to wait long for a seat, though it's a little expensive, it's relative for the area. Check out their site for the menu http://www.restaurantvallier.com

I'm a big fan of Mac n' Cheese, but I find there are always two types - runny and saucey, or baked with crispy, crunchy top and dense sticky middle. My fave being option number one, and the kind that Vallier serve.


It was sooo yummy, not baked, but cheesey, runny goodness with chunky crispy bacon lardons with worked perfectly with the smooth Mac n' Cheese.
I was about to order the large option, but the waitor said that it was far to big, and judging by the small option (above) I would have to agree - and it was a lot cheaper! Bonus I say.
Would I recommend this place for its Mac n' Cheese? Hells yeah! Maybe slightly better to save it for a cold winters day, but you guys have to go check it out.
And if you need anymore recommendations on a good Mac n' Cheese spot in Montreal check out the mtl blog for details - http://www.mtlblog.com/2014/06/best-montreal-mac-n-cheese/#
Enjoy xxx
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment